- 10/16, 10/17 and 10/18 from 22:00 till 7:00
Where can I buy tickets?
You can buy tickets at our website in the home/tickets section in the menu below
Can I sell my ticket?
It’s not allowed to buy and/or sell DGTL ADE tickets from/to third parties, but to a friend you can.
Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available. Please note: these lockers are small in size, a backpack or suitcase will most likely not fit. And you need to pay in cash.
Are there ATM’s at the venue?
Can I buy cigarettes?
Information for disabled guests
Is the festival wheelchair accessible?
Yes the whole festival will be wheelchair accessible
- The event is 18+ only. The organization can always ask to see identification.
- Visitors need to have a valid tickets to enter the event.
- DGTL has a Zero Tolerance policy when it comes to (hard)drugs: The possession or trafficking of hard drugs is not permitted at the festival. Any evidence of overt use and/or property confiscation will follow and the person will be transferred to the police. The use of cannabis for own use is tolerated (max 5 gram) pre-rolled joints are not allowed.
- In context of safety the organization will have the right to frisk every visitor and bags. Its not allowed to bring glas, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, guns, weapons, foods, drinks, animals and any other illegal substances.
- Entering the event is at own risk. The organization accepts no liability for any damage which may arise directly or indirectly arising out of acts or omissions of the organization, persons in its service, or other persons who have been employed by or on behalf of it or third parties, during the stay at the event, unless the damage is caused by intent of gross negligence.
- Visitors are advised to use ear protection. Earplugs are available at the entrance.
- Visitors have to be properly dressed. A football jersey and/or discriminating clothes is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside
- It’s not allowed to urinate anywhere else than in the toilets.
- Threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other irritating and / or offensive behavior is not tolerated by DGTL.
- Without written permission of DGTL it’s not allowed to share or distribute any promotional material.
- Without written permission of DGTL it’s not allowed to record anything with professional audio and/or video hardware.
- When entering or leaving the venue, visitors should behave and not make any hinder for the neighborhood.
- DGTL doesn’t exchange coins back for money.
- Visitors are obliged to follow instructions and regulations of (security) employees at all times.
- Visitors who don’t abide by the general rules and Terms and Conditions of the party will be denied admission to the event without the right to reimburse of the cost of the ticket and any charged service and / or other charges.
There will be sufficient trash bins as well in the surroundings of the venue. Please don’t take any bottles, cans or foods with you to the event. its not allowed and causes more garbage. DGTL likes to keep the neighborhood clean, please take notice.
I am a journalist and would like to cover DGTL ADE?
This is possible. We would be happy to invite a selected few on the site. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in to make a coverage request.
Where can I volunteer to help DGTL?
Send an email to email@example.com to apply, thanks!